Porsche Club Great Britain have teamed up with leading fuel card provider, WEX Europe Services in order to negotiate a discounted price on Esso fuel for Porsche Club members.
As a member, we know you value your Porsche and will be keen to purchase fuel which not only keeps the car running but also protects the engine and improves performance**. Now members can apply for an exclusive Porsche Club GB Esso Card™ fuel card (normally £43 per card, per year), which allows you to receive a discount off pump prices for all Esso Synergy fuels
From the 1st September until 31st December you will save:
- Save 6p on every single litre of Esso Synergy Supreme+99 unleaded fuel.
- Save 6p on every single litre of Esso Synergy Supreme+ Diesel.
- Save 1p on every single litre of Esso Synergy Regular fuels (diesel and unleaded).
Your Esso Card™ benefits include:
- Receive your exclusive Porsche Club GB branded Esso Card™.
- Esso Card™ gives you access to 1,200+ Esso fuel stations.
- Manage your fuel expenditure easily, with weekly Direct Debit payments.
- Collect Nectar loyalty points – fill up at a participating Esso branded service station across the UK.
- Use your card internationally at any of the 6,000+ Esso European fuel stations
For full details or to apply, call us on 01270 531992
How Esso Card™ makes your journeys easier:
near a fill-up
– with access to 1,200+* fuel stations in the UK.
– with a SAVING off the pump price on every litre of Esso Synergy fuels.
you need it
– our dedicated UK-based customer service team is available from 8:30am until 5pm every week day.
Esso Synergy Unleaded Petrol
Esso’s fuel engineers spend hours and hours testing different ingredients and formulas, because they know the smallest change can make a difference. Like the molecules in their latest regular Synergy petrol that have been specially designed to help clean vital parts of your engine (like your car’s intake valves) and help look after your engine. You may have heard that nasty engine deposits can build up in your engine over time which prevent your car from performing at its best and can reduce your fuel economy.*
Esso Synergy Diesel
Esso’s fuel engineers spend hours and hours testing different ingredients and formulas, because they know the smallest change can make a difference. Like the molecules in their regular Synergy diesel that have been specially designed to help clean vital parts of your engine (like your car’s fuel injectors) and help look after your engine. You may have heard that nasty engine deposits can build up in your engine over time which prevent your car from performing at its best and can reduce your fuel economy. In fact, when we tested it on Synergy diesel everyday cars it helped improve fuel economy by an average of 1.8%.**
Esso Synergy Supreme+99 Unleaded Petrol
Esso’s Synergy Supreme+99 petrol has more cleaning power than their regular petrol – and includes molecules whose job it is to reduce the friction in your engine, helping the moving parts work more efficiently. This 99 octane fuel is ethanol free excluding sites supplied in Devon, Cornwall, Teesside and Scotland. *
Esso Synergy Supreme+99 Diesel
The extra detergent that Esso add to their Synergy Supreme+99 Diesel gives it a much higher cleaning power compared to the regular diesel and is designed to give you more power and fuel economy.***
Standard Porsche Club GB Esso Card™ Savings
|Esso Fuel||Discount per litre off pump price|
|Esso Synergy Supreme+99 diesel||2p|
|Esso Synergy Supreme+99 petrol (unleaded)||2p|
|Esso – Synergy regular petrol (unleaded)||1p|
|Esso Synergy regular diesel||1p|
|International – Esso Synergy Supreme fuel (diesel and unleaded)||2 cents|
|International – Esso Synergy standard fuel (diesel and unleaded)||2 cents|
*Site numbers correct as at 01/11/18.
**Terms and conditions apply; please see below.
WEX Europe Services (UK) Limited.
Registered Office: Emperor Court, Emperor Way, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6BD. Registered in England & Wales No: 08903805. VAT No: 176 2276 92